It is part of our strategy to cooperate
with the regional community
and entities of the offshore wind energy sector
We are a partner in talks and operations for the benefit of offshore wind energy (MEW), on a regional, national and global level.
- We are a signatory to the Polish Offshore Wind Sector Deal, which aims to develop offshore wind energy in Poland, based on maximising the participation of Polish entrepreneurs in the supply chain for offshore wind farms
- We have our representation in the Offshore Wind Energy Coordination Council of the Ministry of Climate and Environment, in the Working Group for Public Education on Offshore Wind Farms
- We are a member of the Pomeranian Platform for the Development of Offshore Wind Energy in the Baltic Sea, bringing together more than 100 signatories from the local government, research and business communities in the wind energy and offshore-related sectors
- We chair the Baltic Sea Sustainable Management Group, one of the main tasks of which is to engage regional and local actors in the process of sustainable management of the sea
- We are actively involved in the Offshore Innovation Council, tasked with, among other things, harnessing local R&D potential in dialogue with offshore investors and employers
We are part of the local community, we understand and respond to its needs, we know how to conduct dialogue and carry out public awareness-raising and educational activities on the importance of the sector in the process of energy transition.